[Resolved] Axis Bank — a fraudulent transaction has taken place on my credit card no

harshalsant on Dec 8, 2018
Dear sir / madam,

This is an urgent complaint regarding a fraudulent transaction executed via my axis bank credit card for total inr rs.404.50 (Usd 4.15) on the 4th dec, 2018. Around night 23.05p. M. On 4th dec’2018, criminal has done following total 10 (Ten) transactions on my credit card. The details of these transactions are as below –

Bank name - axis bank

Credit card no. -

S. N. Trans date trans time trans. Amt inrs. Co. Name

1. 04-dec-18 11:05:13 pm rs.73.37 (Usd 1.00) google *services

2. 04-dec-18 11:07:32 pm rs.77.05 (Usd 1.05) google *supercell.

3. 04-dec-18 11:12:21 pm rs.154.08 (Usd 2.10) google *game insight.

4. 04-dec-18 11:16:51 pm rs.50.00 google *services.

5. 04-dec-18 11:19:09 pm rs.50.00 google *services.

Total amount rs.404.50 (Usd 4.15)

All above transaction debited to my credit card. And some another transaction done by criminal but due to card block transaction attempt by criminal declined for security reasons for this thanks to axis bank.

I send you declined transaction history also …

1. Your transaction attempt for inr 316.39 on your axis bank credit card xx6972 has been declined for security reasons.

2. Your transaction attempt for usd.92 on your axis bank credit card xx6972 has been declined for security reasons.

3. Your transaction attempt for cad 1.51 on your axis bank credit card xx6972 has been declined for security reasons.

4. Your transaction attempt for usd 2.91 on your axis bank credit card xx6972 has been declined for security reasons.

My credit card not blocked automatically after suspicious transaction. It’s too late. It should have blocked immediately after 2nd or 3rd transaction. I have raised my complaint to customer care of bank and i complaint about above transaction not done by me /us then i request to customer care reprehensive to block my card for feature then he register my complaint and block my credit card then he suggest me to go to nearest branch and fill dispute amount form and submit. Accordingly i have done it in axis bank jalgaon – maharashtra (India) pin-425001 branch.

• i raised this concern on site www.consumercomplaints.in too.

• from customer care they said me, your axis bank in week time that bank has temporarily credited said amount in my credit card a/c.

I request you to kindly help me with this issue asap. Please help me to get my refund for the said amount at the earliest.

Thanks for co-operation in advance.

Best regards

Harshal sant
24/b vidyut colony, near govt. Poly tech college jalgaon
National highway no. 6
Jalgaon mh - india
Pin 425002
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2019

[Dec 08, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Hi, we request you to please visit the below link to raise the dispute for the referred transaction. https://bit.ly/2MlPiFj Regards, Team Axis Bank

Axis Bank - a fraudulent transaction has taken place on my credit card no