Axis Bank
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

I am trying to unlock my credit card…it says me to mag opn & last 4 digits on 5676798 but the message cannot be sent..please help
Jul 17, 2021

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Firstly i Place a 3 order of Redmi 9a 2Gb Ram and 32gb storage Date 24.06.2021 and next day my order is cancelled The price...

The Savings ac. [protected] at Silchar (AS ) was requested for closure by Smt. Minati Das ( Sr. Citizen ) from Kolkata which is her current place of residence.
    The closure request was made by her at Axis Bank Garia Br. Kolkata on 02.02.2021 where an acknowledgement slip was issued by the Bank. Having no immediate response, she submitted a second closure request for the Silchar Ac on 08.02.2021 . The acknowledgement was duely issued by the Axis Bank Garia on 08.02.2021. One Axis Bank employee of Garia Branch Mr. Barnanka Roy ( Ph [protected] ) had been following up the closure, however he had been refusing to provide any further update on closure request made by Smt. Minati Das. Smt. Minati Das had not yet received any bank draft on the left over amount post closure of Savings ac. [protected] at Silchar (AS ) as requested .
    Jul 16, 2021

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Axis Bank credit card payment of 5000/- debited but not showing on my bank statement also not showing in credit card login...
      Jul 16, 2021

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am C B Biradar, an ABYBP student of 15 batch of manipal academy BFSI, banglore (Karnataka).

I got posted...
        I am SHARAN JIT SINGH, an ABYB student of 15 batch of manipal academy (Karnataka).

I got posted in SOL ID...
        I've Ordered Lenovo Legion M200 RGB Gaming Mouse On 27th May 2021.
        The Price Of That Mouse Was ₹1395.00 INR.br...
        My Axis Credit Card limit is 2, 70, 000 ₹

My May bill 2, 85, 683.06 ₹. Bank reverted me 17,...

Without informing us, Axis Bank had dedicted 600/- per month from my account for 1 year, simply saying CONSOLIDATED CHARGES for savings account. How can a normal person can pay such amount to bank. I need my money back. Please help me
        Jul 15, 2021

Dear sir/mam

I took lone from axis Bank, last 3 months I cont pay from my side. And this month my salary credited...
          Dear team,

Being a loyal customer, holding the salary account since 5 years approx received SMS mentioned...

I did a transaction on Easypay payment gateway on e-nagarpalika website on July 14th 2021 using amazon pay. UPI REF Num is[protected].

The payment succeeded on amazon pay but failed at easypay end. I got the following message.

This page can't be displayed. Contact support for additional information.
          The incident ID is:[protected]
          The Event ID is:[protected].

The amount was debited from my account and still hasn't been reverted. What needs to be done in this case?

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bank executive applied flipkart credit card from my mobile app. No confirmation or intimation given to me. After 7 days select card delivered to me. I didn't activated this card and still unused. I have complained in branch and card is deactivated but not cancelled. I want to cancel it. I can not pay unnecessary charges for wrong product delivered.

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello when I applied for credit card I was told I would be getting Myntra coupan however inam yet to get the coupan

Could you kindly provide the same

I got this email :

Dear Customer, INR 59 debited from A/c no. XX2721 on[protected]:42:25 IST at Sign verf...

This is regarding the amount INR 737.50 deducted from bank Account on 1st July'21.
                these charges seems to be deducted for AXISDIRECT. i do not have any demat account in axis bank.

my salary account was opened by my company where i work and the demat account was provided free of cost . this is from dec.2017.
                i have never used the account from last 3.5yrs and now they have charged my demat account which seems to be inactive and one more account seems to be active which i have never requested for.

kinldy look in to it and provide the money deducted for no reason back to my account.
                Jul 13, 2021

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I have not yet received any call from axis bank. could you update on status of query. Thanks!

is anyone about to reply ?????????????

I am waiting since 3 to 4 months but fastag suspension is not clear till date..I had raise a lots of complaint trought email but no solution..I have waisted lots of money regarding toll plazaa
                  Jul 13, 2021

Dear Sir/mam,
                    I had been credit card on Axis bank during 2006-07 or 2007-08.I had my salary account on same bank due...
                    Top-up for garena but the diamond not come to my id so I want refund my money...

UNable to understand your policies and practices. Without getting my debit card how come you had deducted its charges from my account for which i sincerely regret.
                    secondly no sms is being received since last two days for any payments or receipts from your bank for which again you had deducted in advance the sms charges
                    If such is the case please send in your terms and conditions for closure of my accounts with AXIS once for all as I wish to completely close mine and my families account with axis bank
                    Jul 11, 2021

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi, we will help you sort this out. Please DM us your registered contact details and we will reach out to help you at the earliest. Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.