Axis Bank — account money deducted and closed

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Arunimarai on Jan 29, 2020
Suddenly my asap account is showing zero balance and the sms shows as account closure. The and says all the money is debited. I had almost 24k there. Unable to understand the meaning, when all my kyc is already updated from last year. No customer care number available on google is getting connected, in mobile banking also there is no section for direct contact. Only automated bots. I urge to return my money so that i can close my relationship with this bank for full and final.

[Jan 30, 2020] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2020
Hi, we are open to help you! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Arunimarai, Feb 20, 2020
[protected], visited the branch.they told demand draft have been issued.account is closed for almost a month now, I have not received the dd yet
Updated by Arunimarai, Feb 23, 2020
The complaint number that I have registered after calling axis customer care is 59587729. Could I expect a call from axis bank at my registered number [protected] or atleast a message or email at arunima.[protected]@gmail.com regarding this??

Axis Bank - account money deducted and closed