Axis Bank — Non Receipt of Credit Card

NILESH NAIK
I undersigned NILESH DOLATRAY NAIK am working in
Garden Silk Mills Ltd. Vareli (GUJ) INDIA.

I applied for Credit Card in Group in month May 2007.
My application form was filled up by Mr. Jignesh, from UTI BANK (His Mobile No. is [protected]).

Till date ,I haven’t received the credit card.

When I inquired, Mr. Jignesh asked me to wait for some days. He had forwarded my documents to your Mumbai Office. He informed that I would receive the Credit Card after all the formalities are completed. Other members of the group have received the credit card .

In my last communication (before 15 Days) with Mr. Jignesh, he told me that person from the office would approach me for filling up documents & necessary signing. Till date nobody has contacted me.

I had submitted all the required documents. (Form for Credit Card with all the signatures, Xerox copies of : Bank statement for Last three months, Pan Card, LIC Premium Receipt, Telephone Bill, Ration Card ). So about them?

Whether somebody could misuse them?

How am I assured against misuse?

I truly expect better service from your bank.

Comments

not received for pancard

Credit card has been issued from the bank of my name. But till now I have not received it. There was some network problem So the courier gay couldn't call me & he called my friend . But till now I didn't get the card which has been issued on my name. Please provide me the card as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards