Axis Bank — axis bank demat charges.

Gaurav0036 on Oct 13, 2018

I have a salary account in axis bank, in mahape navi mumbai branch. I want to inform that they are deducting amounts in the name of "consolidated dp charges" from my account without informing me. I didn't get any notification for that. I have also raised a request to close my demat account but i am not getting any acknowledgement. When i visited their office they are buttering for taking new schemes but not taking any action on complaints.
Please take some action asap.

[Oct 13, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Oct 13, 2018
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide us with your registered contact details through the inbox. We will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Gaurav0036, Oct 13, 2018
Contact details
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2018
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We request you to elaborate your concerns, along with your number. We are here to help! Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Gaurav0036, Oct 15, 2018
I had raised a request for closing my demat account in mahape branch 3-4 months back, but i didn’t get any acknowledgement and now they are charging for demat account again.
The staff is buttering for new schemes but not working on complaints
Updated by Gaurav0036, Oct 18, 2018
i didn't get any call or any kind of messaged related to my complaint.
Updated by Gaurav0036, Oct 18, 2018
Its customer care number is also worthless, paid high charges and you will never get any resolution.
This is the worst expereince of mine.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Contact details

1961
    Axis Bank - axis bank demat charges.