Axis Bank — axis bank negative balance in savings account_[protected]

I have salary account in axis bank from my company after that company changed salary account. Now I want close account I called customer care to close account. But they told need to come to own branch. Now asking closing of account they told you have negative balance for not maintaining minimum balance we kept negative balance. They are told that is our business policy. As per RBI no negative balance in a savings account. I went another time for showing and closing that account but they told why we need to follow those rules and go main branch. And we didn't received any instructions like that from our bank so you need to clear negative balance to close it.and showing different amount in different time.
This type of cheating customers and RBI done by axis bank please take action against these type of issues.
axis bank negative balance in savings account_911010030450378
axis bank negative balance in savings account_911010030450378

[Jan 29, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Please do it at the earliest.

Amount has been deducted but not reached beneficiary... Status says account has been debited and NEFT request has been posted to RBI

Receipt No.- WHHZTBCC7862