Axis Bank — blocked my credit card and saving account

Kkashyap.4068 on Dec 13, 2019
Dear sir/madam

On 12 dec 2019 someone call me from axis bank credit card department. He told me that your saving account is block because you are not pay the bill.
He told me to mail on leo. [protected]@axisbank.com and mention to request for unblocking the account.

My due amount was 20868, i mentioned in mail to deduct 16000 and rest of the amount i will pay on 14 dec 2019.
Now at the end of the day one massage came in that mention that 17485 is debited toward my credit card bill and balance was showing in 0.
Now on 14 dec 2019 again my balance showing in minus kindly help in this matter. I am looking forward for your response.
Kindly contact my on [protected].

[Dec 13, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2020
Hi, we have tried reaching you on multiple occasions, however, the number was not reachable. Request you to share with us an alternate number and preferred time to contact. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - blocked my credit card and saving account