[Resolved] Axis Bank — customer id:[protected]. sb a/c.no.[protected]. poor services.

Axis Bank, India
 jasvant thakkar on Jul 19, 2018
My sb a/c opened on 4 th july2018. Rs.10000 was given on 26 th june, credited to my a/c on 7th july. I have not opted for debit card.
Myself jasvant thakkar, first a/c holder, tilldate not received
internet passwords.
However, my wife, joint a/c holder, received internet passwords
but not working.Asks it is disabled and enable online with debit card, which we have not.
We both are senior citizens and submitted the forms with a cheque on 23rd june.
We opened this a/c for fixed deposit purpose.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 20, 2018

[Jul 19, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 19, 2018
Hi, we'd like to help. Please visit us at https://application.axisbank.com/webforms/axis-support/unregistered-email.aspx to share your concerns. Thanks for writing in. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Comments

My name is Mr. Jaydip Bharatbhai Vadachhak and my Account No: [protected], I Am your Customer and I Atm Withdrawal transaction On[protected] of 10000 each From THE SARVODAYA SAHAKARI BANK LTD but my claim that one of the transaction was decline but my account is debited with 10000, i request to pls check and solve my complaint

Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 19, 2018

Hi, please visit https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/FraudDispute-Disp-ccdcsa.aspx to report a dispute.Thanks for writing in.Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - customer id:881031391. sb a/c.no.918010061802994. poor services.