Axis Bank — debited extra charges my account 2821.02

AVAS VIKAS RUDRAPUR, U S NAGAR UTTRAKHAND, Vikasnagar **, Uttarakhand, India
 Indra120 on May 23, 2019
[resolved] eden motors limited — debited extra charges my account 2821.02

1 review
Indra pal eden motors limited plot no 7f sec - 09 iie pantnagar sidcul u s nagar uttrakhand, vikasnagar *, uttarakhand, india
Indra120 on may 21, 2019

Dear sir/ mam,
One month ago from my account -[protected] dated 13.04.2019 debited extra charge of 2821.02 rupees without information no reason,
There is no action and response from my near axis branch bank awas vikas rudrapur uttrakhand 263153.
Please take necessary action and help me as soon as possible.

[May 23, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link http://bit.ly/2N8cGCp. Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries, and we will get back at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - debited extra charges my account 2821.02