[Resolved]  Axis Bank — for lien removal.

Dear sir
I m Manish sharma. I have an axis asap account. My account show 30 rs Lein. But bank recovered from my account. its Lein not remove by bank. I want order check book request but i have not done this for pending Lein amount. My branch employees says "you have online asap account we are not help you" and customer care told me that I goes to branch.
Sir i really puzzled plz help me..
Manish sharma
Account No. [protected]
Churu rajasthan
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Hi, sorry for the trouble. We are looking into the matter raised by you and will get back to you at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Hi, we wish to inform you that referred charges are SMS alert charges and the same is genuine and has been debited as per the schedule of charges. However, the chequebook can be applied post the updation of the KYC on the account. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet