[Resolved]  Axis Bank — mental harassment from axis bank call centre hyderabad

. I am Akash Kumar Gupta. Loan A/C Number - PPR[protected] from Axis Bank I took a loan for 2 lac & the premium is due for 5, 000 approx which I have informed them that I will be paying it on Monday 26/03/2018..I was supposed to pay on Saturday 24/03/2018 but the bank was closed. The Axis Bank Call Centre (Collection Dept) in a day they are authorized to give a call 4-5 times in a day for recovering the amount from there customer as per floor supervisor KRUPAL SANGHI & when I have ask him he confirmed it correct. As they have created a massive mental pressure on me & fewer times they have disconnected the call when I ask for supervisor from different Rep. Just to add few of the agent don't know how to speak with the customer.Axis Bank has loose his quality this much that they are hiring road side guys to speak with the customer. I would request you to take strict action against this kind of mental harrasment..
Jun 19, 2018
I have send a mail to there CEO & I have received a sufficient feedback from there team.
Mar 25, 2018

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I want to change my old phone number yo my new number
I am unable to credit cheque because of credit frozen account no [protected]. Please activate the account so that necessary transactions can be made.

Dixit Thakur