[Resolved]  Axis Bank — Name misspelled on atm card

I am from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. I received a replacement card today and found that my last name was misspelt on the card. It was correctly spelt on the letter that came with the card.

As per the advised card safety measures listed on Axis bank, I contacted customer care informing them of the discrepancy. However, they informed me that another card with the correction will not be issued for another month. The nodal officer email ids listed are not reachable either.

I request you to kindly resolve this problem by issuing me a new card with the correct details soon.
Jul 7, 2021
The bank official informed that the maximum number of printable characters on the card reached.
Jun 25, 2021

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 26, 2021
Axis Bank Customer Care's response
Hi, we will help you sort this out. Please DM us your registered contact details and we will reach out to help you at the earliest. Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Jul 07, 2021
Updated by phoenix1618
Should I message on facebook? what details are required?

Axis Bank