[Resolved] Axis Bank — not helping for the unnecessary amount deduction and this is no clarification

Shilpisweta Pattnaik on Jan 16, 2019
Today around 2:00 pm ist i got an text on my phone by axis bank about detection of rs.1455 from brn-pymt-card-45145*3 and i don't have any idea about the detection so i called to axis bank helpline for the query, they told me that the amount is detected from the bank for credit card minimum due payment which i understand and checked my bank phone app (Most of the time this app doesn't work, because of this i was not able to pay the payment) and there in the credit card section nothing is mention about the payment and not even updated, its still showing the same numbers. So then again i called to the bank this time i called to credit card helpline and there i got to know is that this deduction is not by them so they can't help as it was done by saving account department when i told them about that whole phone conversation with saving account helpline the credit card department didn't give me any clarification.

Please help me for my query why my money is deducted in the first place and if it is for credit card minimum due amount payment then why its not updated in the a/c.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2019

[Jan 16, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2019
Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact details and we will revert shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - not helping for the unnecessary amount deduction and this is no clarification