Axis Bank — prime salary account digital (sappm)

Hello, back in december 2017 i did open my salary account (Sappm) in axis bank (New alipore branch, kolkata-700053, wb), still it is not activated, although i have submitted all the required documents. I also received the instakit no 030829 with a/c no [protected] & cus tomer id[protected]. I am contacting the concerned person from axis bank but he is giving me faulty promise every day. If i ask them the reason, they are just ignoring me.
Kindly consider my issue and take some proper action and help me.
Thank you.
Sutanu chowdhury
Paharpur cooling tower ltd
Kolkata
prime salary account digital (sappm)
Mar 12, 2018

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Here I had received a call from axis bank I did not activated any of the details but they debited 1899 from my account ending with xx1551 I want refund that amount RS.1899 immediately because for this quires I tried customer care services many times for last 1 week ...I want the amount immediately today itself
    Axis Bank