Axis Bank — regarding get call for od account facility against bharti axa life policy

Umesh8527 on Aug 20, 2019
I get call from this number [protected]

They said once your policy is done you will get your od kit at your home address.

I have made my policy payment and get the policy now they are not pickingup my call. I want to ask axis bank customer service what kind of fraud is this. And what is benefit to them by this kind of fraud. I thank axis bank should resolve this issue.
They said i will get a call for verification purpose so i get a call from this number [protected]

[Aug 20, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019
Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. We are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest. Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Umesh8527, Aug 20, 2019
My number is [protected]
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019
Hi, we tried reaching you today, however, we were unable to connect as the number was not reachable. Request you to share a preferred time, when we may connect with you and offer the necessary assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Umesh8527, Aug 20, 2019
I have always reachable. You call me anytime

Comments

Axis Bank - regarding get call for od account facility against bharti axa life policy