Axis Bank — request to unfreeze my account

Dear sir/madam,

With reference to my saving account no [protected] at jubilee hills branch, where my account is freeze for unknown reason, neither the my branch has inform me the reason of freezing my account as i want to start the transaction where i have transfer rs 20, 000 today and the transaction is successful but when i want to utilize that amount it shows freeze, which is really embracing for me.
I am maintaining this account from last 9 years and i have already settled my credit card account with the bank on 26th november, 2017 receipt no 1183607 (Attached for your reference) where the representative of the bank and as well as the branch manager has assure me for my account will be normalize but to my surprise when i want to start again the relationship with the bank they have freeze my account.
Seeing above i request to normalize my account as early as possible to maintain my relationship with the esteemed bank.
I very much appreciate your kind cooperation in this regards.

Best regards,
Laiq akhter
Account no [protected]
Branch : jubilee hills road no
Hyderabad

[Mar 14, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Axis Bank