Axis Bank — Staff complaint

Sitarganj, Udham Singh Nagar District, Uttarakhand, India
 Mayank [email protected]@11
My current account is in axis bank, Pandri.Uttarakhand. Axis bank's staff done my account upgrade (reason Unknown ) now I am being charged regularly. Please reverse this charges and do needful against who is involved in this.

Manju mittal
Shreyas collection
Ac no . [protected]
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 22, 2019
Hi, we wish to inform you that the charges incurred are for Account Maintenance Charges. Please refer to the link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-ConsolidatedChgs.aspx to know about details of the charges.
Also, please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Comments

Poor staff and services at AXIS bank Vaishali Nagar Jaipur branch.

Staff working like govt. employees. I visited this branch on 17th July 2019. They continue to skip me from counter desk 1 to counter desk 2.. 2 to 4, 4 to 2, 2 to 1 and finally 1 to branch manager.

I lost 2.5 hours for a small work but it was no accomplished.
Jeet Kumar Bansal's reply, Jul 20, 2019
Very cheap type staff and their behavior. Very less domain knowledge
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2019

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. Please elaborate on your specific concern along with your registered contact number via DM for us to assist you. We are here to help! Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - Staff complaint