Axis Bank — unable to pay the dues

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Tiwary Ashish on Jul 18, 2019
Dear axis bank,

I am not able to pay my current dues as i lost my job in march.

I would like to settlement of my dues in a fair manner.
In my current situation i will only be able to pay 20% of my current outstanding as more than 20% will not be affordable for me.
Kindly revert in order to settle so that i will be relieved from owing you this burden.

Ashish

[Jul 18, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 18, 2019
Hi, we are here to help! Please provide us with details of your concern along with your registered contact number through a DM and we will get back at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account-related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Tiwary Ashish, Jul 18, 2019
Hi I have sent all the details in Direct message
Please check and reply.
Thank you.
Updated by Tiwary Ashish, Jul 19, 2019
Dear Team,

I have not got any reply from you.

Ashish

Comments

I can help you out in this. as it is difficult with bank.
for the above matter first we have to go through all the details of the documents with you.
for further assistance contact Avocate Shubham jain at Nine seven one six nine two five six zero nine.

Axis Bank - unable to pay the dues