[Resolved]  Axis Bank — unnecessary charges for the account

Without my permission some amount getting debited from my account, it is mentioned in the statement like tip/scg. Visa. Pos. Dt. If i ask customer care they say if i use my debit card in hotel or some shopping it will be charged. Am using saving account and what is the use it, why you guys charge me for using debit card. The restaurant or super market or where ever we swipe they charge 2 percent for using card, the merchant will pay the bank some percentage and why the hell you guys charging from us too. You guys charging all sort of sevice charge, atm usage charge, quarterly charge etc etc from use without fail, including all this charge this hidden changers.

If this is your process alert us through sms u will be charged certain amount since you swipped with this merchant, you guys correctly charging 15 rs for sms right the what is the pain for you to alert a customer. If we repay loan or cc bill you guys keep on msging right why can't do this.

I need a proper response for this and i need my money back till now which is debited
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-10-27 16:29:49

[Sep 15, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Lingeshwar_srinivas Sep 14, 2019
Still no response from bank

Axis Bank Customer Care's response Sep 17, 2019
Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact details and we will revert shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.