[Resolved] Bajaj Allianz — New family gain policy has put me into loss of 7500/- after 8 years

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 sivaraje

I have invested in new family gain policy in bajajallianz.Co.In in 2008.

I have continuously paid 3 instalment of 10, 000/- per year without any fail. So total amount paid is rs. 30000/-.

After 2011, due to some family situation i am not able to continue the policy.

In 2013, i have gone for partial withdrawal of rs. 12, 500/-.

In 2016, february the company has foreclosed my policy without any prior intimation and sent the cheque amount of rs. 10, 044/-

So, because of this i was totally upset and not able to digest the loss of rs. 7500/-

Now they are saying it is the policy of the company. If they said me at the time of partial withdrawal i would have foreclose myself and gone, lost only rs. 5, 000/-

In the meantime, the fund value has reached rs. 16000 to rs. 17, 000 after my partial withdrawal if they had intimated me at that time, i would have foreclosed it at that time.

Nothing they have intimated but all of a sudden they sent the cheque without any intimation.

Bajaj allianz
Tel no.:[protected],

After contacting them they said to contact

Office of the insurance ombudsman
Fatima akhtar court,
4th floor, 453 (Old 312)
Anna salai, teynampet,
Chennai
Tel no.[protected]

I was greatly disappointed and restless.

Please help me in this regard to get atleast the amount which i have invested rs. 30, 000/-

Bajaj allianz address:

Add.: ge plaza 1 st floor, airport road, yerawada, pune 411006

Tel : +[protected]

Fax : +[protected]

Email : [email protected]

Please help me on the concern and hope i will get my invested amount atleast.

Sivaraje s

[Apr 05, 2016] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response, Apr 05, 2016
Dear Sivaraje, We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share your policy details and contact number with us, Our representative will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance

Comments

how to check my complaint is forwarded
How can I know my message reached to bajaj allianz
Dear Sivaraje,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We have noted your contact details, also please share your policy number with us to assist you further on the reported issue.

Bajaj Allianz LIfe Insurance Team

+91 20 3030 5858 [Customer Care]
    GE Plaza, Airport Road, Yerawada, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411 006
    Bajaj Allianz - New family gain policy has put me into loss of 7500/- after 8 years