[Resolved] Bajaj Allianz — request to update premium payment method

MadhuPalak on Dec 21, 2017
I was trying since 3 months to update my payment mode, earlier it was auto debit to my credit card and since my credit card is going to expire soon, i requested to update to my savings account. since 3 months except auto generated emails I am not getting any response. and my premium auto debit is also stopped. All the escalation emails are bouncing, I live in US and when ever i tried to call customer care, they keep and hold for 30+ minutes and it gets disconnected after that.

When I showed interest to open a policy, they called 20+ times to my US number, but when i need their help after taking a policy forget calls, they are not even responding to my emails.

I tried to send emails to all the addresses mentioned in their website, most of them are bouncing. the ones delivered are sending auto generated script replies.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 26, 2018

[Dec 22, 2017] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2017

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your policy number and contact details along with your email address. Our team will assist you better.

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0