Bajaj Auto

Pune
Pune District

2064
Good

Bajaj Auto related photos (581)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Bajaj Auto Photos

Bajaj Auto Complaints & Reviews

(Now i seem the engine detonation and some of sensor problems which shows lights on cluster metre, i visited many time in...

Sir my self Pravat ranjan behera having bajaj avenger cruise regd no -OD05AQ5254 repeatedly showed starting problem from last 4month. When I went for repairing to sonthalia bajaj cuttack found that battery got damaged but service center is not ready to provide me new. Now i am facing problem from last 8 days and already have paid 6200 unnecessarily for some worthless parts. Please help me out unless I will burn my vehicle front of service center.

Meri bike pulsar 150 ka 9 July 2020 ko accident hua tha is ke baad mene service ke liye bike malhotra Bajaj gutkar Mandi himachal Pradesh walo ke pass di thi usne baad inhone bike Mujhe de di
    But some parts are missing and some are not working properly iss ke regarding me in ke pass complaint krne gya tha lemon inhone mere sath batmizi ki or Mujhe Bha se nikal diya or service krne se bhi mna Kr diya
    Sir please help me.

I gave my bike to Nagpur's one of the authorized dealer, and he took 7 days to repair it, and when asked why he is taking...
      Sir, meri emi 2366 rs. ki thi aur mere account se 2491 rs. dedect hone lg gye,
      meine bike jaha se li thi waha bhi...

I sale a bike whose registration number is hr22j7416 engine number f4e6208146 chassis no mb8nf4jakd8129718 model make hayate to bajaj agency bhattu kalan fatehabad on jan 2020 but till now agency not transfer the above said vehicle to their name or other person who purchase the bike. While i contacted the said branch they said that they didn't transfer the vehicle and the seller can do anything that he wants while they also not provide any sales slip to me. If there is any illegal work held by using the above said vehicle then bajaj motor agency is fully responsible for the same with bajaj motors bhattu kalan fatehabad haryana and i shall not be liable for the same.
      Kindly take the necessary action against the branch due to doing unfair and illegal work with the consumer and rude behavior with them.

Pankaj jain
      Mob [protected]

I was having auto loan of Bajaj Auto Fin., which is completed in last year 23/05/2019. After that I haven't received any loan...

In raniy days my bike was facing problem to start because of the water going inside the fuel tank and we went to the service center they r not looking in this matter properly and we always facing lot of problem for this plzzz help and solve your problem bike was nice and all functions are so good but in raniy seasons it not working we purchased this bike on 2018

Self problem batery was dead I was buy the bike ns 200 in the month may 25 within 2 months batery was dead I complaint to the MCV bajaj manager to check and solve the problem but they don't respond I don't like I was waited among 6 hours but no response they don't work proper and please solve the bike problem otherwise I don't want that bike

I am satish kumar i have purchase a ct 100 bike from m/s savitri akc banda road powayan shahjahanpur mob [protected] he said provide the rc after 01 month but i have try to many call and dealer visit but no response from dealer side. So please i request to u plz provide my rc and number palit.

I purchased a dominor 400 recently which has not even used for a month or driven above 250 km..with in a short period of time...

I bought bajaj platina in 18 dec 2019 but my rc card is not provided by bajaj showroom (Bhale bajaj showroom patan, durg, chhattisgarh). And also my to (Name transfer) work is not completed by in this showroom administration.
              Plz registered my complain and take action properly.

I had recently brought a bs6 pulsar 150 it is stopping contiously I had given my bike for servicing recently don't what happened it is creating a mess while starting and it stops suddenly after few seconds of start really furstrated by this

Hi Team,

Low oil indicator will glow after riding for few Kms.

I have changed the below parts,

1. Oil sensor switch
                  2. Oil filter
                  3. Internal wiring

Even after all these still the issue persist. Showroom people always to escape from the situation.No proper updates from their end and they actually don't know what is the issue.

If any have a solution for this . Kindly let me know.

Dera sir

Dear sir mire lone month 24 month ka tha ab 31 month ka kaise ho gya plz contact me [protected]

Dir kashipur nagpal agency se bike ki service hui or after gear prblem krne lag gya he and taper sound kar rhe plzz help me for this problem kashipur uttarakhand nagpal agency my name is amandeep singh

My bike's mileage wire doesn't work properly, and it's getting noisy.
                          My bike has returned 10915km.
                          I want to know what is the life of meter wire.
                          Please reply.

I purchased bike ct100 es one year ago but the clutch stopped working only after 12000 kms and i changed it on agency but now it is only 25000km and it is not working well. Kindly help me out of it.

I got my bajaj pulsar rs 200 chain sprocket replacement done from raj bajaj service centre. It took them 3 days to replace the chain sprocket. I was assured by the service executive that the bike would be fixed within 1 day. After 3 days i got my bike, after towards home i noticed the chain had issues so again visited the service centre and kept my bike there for couple of days more. After 2 days j got an call from the service centre for the issue is been fixed i took the delivery of the bike and before reaching home i noticed the chain is still having problems. I called the service centre and explained them the issue. They replied me that they don't have time to repair the mess they did to my bike.

I paid 4300 rs for spoiling my bike.