Bajaj Auto — bajaj avenger 180

Ag-m 424 rabindranath tegore near aiims bhopal, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
 9589anshu on Dec 3, 2019
Respected sir,
I have lodge grevience in national consumer forum regarding to the issue im facing in bajaj avenger 180 since i purchased the bike and my grievance docket number is 1756276 i visited many time in service center (Sanghi bajaj, m. P nagar bhopal) and i complaint many time in bajaj customer care my complain number is isr-623400 but the issue remain unsolved. There is manufacturing defect in the bike your engineers also seen issue many time they also not able to solve the issue so i want to replace bike and don’t want further repair in bike.

bajaj avenger 180
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Dec 05, 2019
Hi Anshu, We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured, we will look into your concern and get in touch with you.
Updated by 9589anshu, Dec 05, 2019
You are regreting from 1 month. Try to solve this issue
Updated by 9589anshu, Dec 06, 2019
I want replacement of bike because im facing this issue after 3 days of purchase till now

Comments

Just two month delivery in my auto, but not working in gear.iam complaint near branch.so not good service in our branch
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Dec 6, 2019

Hi Lalu, We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly call our customer care number 7219821111 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected]
Gadi Mein average ki problem hai aur gadi ka number hai HR 36 /AE 6759 Omprakash ke naam hai showroom Mein Kai bar likhe hai aur average set Nahin Ho Pa rahi hai showroom Se Koi satisfy answer Nahin Milta Hamen Kaha jata hai ki aap Hamari Shikayat kar lo Ham ismein Kuchh Nahin kar sakte yah company ki problem hai
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Dec 6, 2019

Hi Bharat, We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly call our customer care number 7219821111 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected]

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035