Bajaj Auto — bajaj pulsar 150 twin disc brake and handle complaint

Gurgaon Haryana, Sector-17, Haryana, India
 mtsharma065 on May 27, 2019
I purchased bajaj pulsar 150 cc twin disc from gsm auto showroom, gurgaon haryana on october - 2018 and from day 1, i am facing issue with the bike stopping in traffic when we drive in gear 2 and 3. I came to service showroom 3 times already but the vehicle is still having problems. I would like to have my bike replaced or ready to take this up legally. Please take this in top priority.

[May 27, 2019] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, May 30, 2019

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number at [protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected], our team will provide the required assistance.

Team Pulsar

Comments

I will call to Kadapa Haroon showroom 3 times but not respond to me I want bike Bajaj ct100 es so that model price details explain to me how much cost of exshowroom price and RTA and insurance total how much cost any discount is available or not in Kadapa show room that details I want

Hi Nageswararao,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly register your contact details online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK or write to us at [email protected], our team will provide the required assistance.

Bajaj Auto
My mobile number [protected]
Bad service my ns200 oli leakage
My engin not good

Hi Gino,

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number at 7219821111 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected], our team will provide the required assistance.

Team Pulsar