[Resolved]  Bajaj Auto — battery warranty issue (varun bajaj hyderabad). bajaj ns 200.

Dear consumer

I have had the worst experience with the customer support team. Customer care number has been blocked for any further calls from my side. Im not able to reach.

The service rep from the service center ius the least bothered with the replacement of the battery and will take a weeks period time to replace the battery. I'm pretty sure that they damaged the bike before i gave my bike for service with them a week before in chandanagar branch hyderabad. My seat compartment was filthy and it has not been even cleaned and my air filter is also filthy due to their neglected service. I have accidentally given a good rating for their service and fallen for their deception. This has bothered me because they are accusing me for the damage of the battery.

Please find the screenshot of the message sent to me via text message. This shows how they treat customers like..

Vechicle make: bajaj 200ns

Vehicle year : 27th november purchased.2019.

Issue: battery failure due to unknown reason which showroom failed to give an explanation.

battery warranty issue (varun bajaj hyderabad). bajaj ns 200.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 23, 2020
After horrendous amount of mails and hours and hours of phone calls, Finally after five days of painstaking ordeal i got my battery replaced. Varun bajaj service team is least bothered with customer service or their requirements. Mr Wilson from . The vehicle was serviced in the different varun bajaj showroom and neither of the time the battery bay was untouched ...perse they have not even bothered to clean the air filter. My engine didnt feel refined after the service. The shifting of the gears was not smooth. for proof the electrical bay of my bike looked like a total crapshot.
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2020
Hi Nagesh, we would like to investigate the issue. You can either call our customer care number at [protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5

Team Pulsar