Bajaj Auto — did not yet find registration book

sani kumar goyal on Jan 17, 2019
I have purchased a motor cycle (Bajaj platina 100es bearing registration no. Wb38al9749) with bajaj auto showroom, at ushagram, namely auto movers, asansol-03, on 10/08/2017 at the time they have issued me a insurance certificate annexed herewith with my correct name and address and received entire documents and necessary details necessary for registration. Afterwards 6 or 7 months they taken time to deliver me the r. C book on different different plea, one day they called me and tried to deliver me a r. C book bearing wrong name and fathers name on the said documents which i clearly refused to receive and requested them for correction of the same, but all in vain. Several time i called and requested mr. Abhijit bearing mobile no. [protected] for correction and supply of r. C book but on every occasion he shown his busyness to sell new bikes. Afterwards on november 2018 when i find that due non finding of r. C book my insurance could not renewed and lapsed since august 2018. I complained the matter to g. M of auto movers bearing mobile number [protected] but not yet nay fruitful result find.

did not yet find registration book

[Jan 18, 2019] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sani kumar goyal, Jan 17, 2019
after verify name, fathers name and address details from both R.C book and insurance detail a class 4 student could also identify the mistakes on R.C Book done by the official staff of Auto Movers Asansol.

Comments

I have resigned from BAFL in 28 December 2007 got releiaving letter in June 2008 and sent my PF withdrawl form as well.
My ticket no is K8667 and I have been working from 14 August 2006 to 28 December 2007.

I got relieving letter in June 2008 but my full & Final settlement amount and PF withdrawl is still pending.

Pls help me out