Bajaj Auto — ms bajaj chandraynagutta.

Telengana Andhra pradesh, Chandraynagutta, India
 mohammed waliuddin ahmed on Dec 15, 2019
Hi i'm ahmed i requested u to take a action on ms bajaj service point and as well as his owner also... They've give proper service to me and they r taking unnecerry chares from me and the service is vvvvv. Bad service... Every time after service i'm getting a problem.in my bike.. And they r chainging my original parts an putting old parts... They have change my battery also.
Updated by mohammed waliuddin ahmed, Dec 15, 2019
Hi I need immediate action on service point people
Updated by mohammed waliuddin ahmed, Dec 15, 2019
In MS Bajaj in chandraynagutta...
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2019

We would like to hear from you and discuss the issue that you may have faced. Request you to call our customer care number [protected] OR register your concern on our website at http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in

Bajaj Auto
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2019

Bajaj Auto

Comments

I need a new batter in replacement. The service point people is telling I have to go to some ware any 50 km far and change then why the dealer is there... I have purchase the bike from him he has to do every thing ..
mohammed waliuddin ahmed's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 15, 2019
Ineed a new battery in replacement. The service point people is telling I have to go to some ware any 50 km far and change then why the dealer is there... I have purchase the bike from him he has to do every thing ..

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035
    Bajaj Auto - ms bajaj chandraynagutta.