[Resolved] Bajaj Finserv — cancel cpp asset care policy

sagar24680 on Nov 19, 2017
My customer id: 56642989. I have bought samsung smart led t. V. Ua43m5570 on emi from bajaj finance on 05-november-17. Now i want to cancel the extended warranty of cpp asset care policy.

My asset care policy number is 407bew57977914, my emi will start from 02-december-17 so do it fast. Please cancel cpp asset care policy.

Also i tried to update my email id through bajaj finance customer login but not able to update at my end so please update it as
[sagarp. [protected]@gmail.com]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2017

[Nov 19, 2017] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Saranya Panchatcharam's response, Nov 13, 2017
Updated by sagar24680, Nov 19, 2017
My customer id: 56642989. I have bought SAMSUNG smart LED T.V. UA43M5570 on EMI from Bajaj Finance on 05-November-17. Now I want to cancel the extended warranty of CPP ASSET CARE policy.

My Asset care policy number is 407BEW57977914, my Emi will start from 02-December-17 so do it fast. Please cancel CPP ASSET CARE policy.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Nov 20, 2017
Hi, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! we have noted your details and we will get back to you within 24 working hours.Thank you
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Nov 22, 2017
Hi Sagar, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! As discussed we have surrender your insurance and refund has been processed.We have shared complete details through email under SRN***4368. Please feel free to write us at [protected]@bajajfinserv.in for any further assistance. Thank you!

Comments

Hi, I made an advance EMI payment With transaction ref JPMP[protected]
Loan Account 5450CD44552800 In my statement it states that amount has been received but not updated in total EMI paid and neither on my EMI Card
Let me know how much time will it take to reflect my available balance on my EMI card
Please my Bajaj emi card old number changed
Current my new number [protected] please add me
Please cancel my Bajaj EMI card as it is of no use to me. Initially i was given 50000 credit limit and though loan was cancelled, i was charged 3 times 295 which was never refunded by Bank or Bajaj finserv either. Now they have reduced the limit to 35000 and still inactive. So i need to cancel the card as im not using it anymore.
I had made advance paymnet of my loan .. But that due ws gone for next month the executives are not giving me two three days for paying my emi they are harassing me by coming home and not going till i would not make payment for loan
Recently i have received my gold emi card. but it is not active so please activate my card
My customer ID is 7806861. I have bought LG smart led Tv 49UH770T on emi from bajaj finance on 26-July-17 alongwith the extended warranty of cpp asset care policy.

My asset care policy loan number is 577BEW46820884, my emi is started from 05-August-17. I am chasing the sales person to cancel the policy because there are errors in the policy and I don't want to continue with it. The sales person has left the job in the month of September I understand from the dealer and the new sales person deputed is not able to cancel my policy. I have tried reaching Mr. Mrunal Jawale again one of the irresponsible area sales manager who was not responding to my cancellation request. In short I am trying to cancel my policy since issued to me but I am not getting a way out. I have even written emails to the sales person of Bajaj in regards to the same. I have also send the cancellation request with the help of dealer to cancel the policy which he had sent to the Bajaj sales person through mail.

I therefore request you to cancel my policy and refund me the money in regards to the same.
Bajaj finance
Sir please cancel my insurance policy number lon 402CCD65925886 l request you please cancel my policy am not happy this policy my EMI date cumming 02/09/2018 so please cancel this policy I pe that any charges & GST so please cancelled my membership so urgent action in my email please help
Plz cancel my digital fone policy 404CTB88077935 which deduct from 2/10/2018 I'm not interested in this policy so plz cancel send me msg about cancellation
From :. Valvi sandipbhai pravinbhai

Pls cancle this policy not interested for in my membership nom. AC 1727178 the vivo v9 mobile insurance policy with cancellation argantly. Pls accept my request you. Ccp group India

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - cancel cpp asset care policy