[Resolved]  Bajaj Finserv — Cancel cpp liv assist in ecom tb urban (lan 581 lagj794653)

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

My self ajay and my registered mobile number is [protected] with bajaj finance, I have bought Vivo Y50 through emi from bajaj finance on 28 Sep 2020 from amazon . but i have not bought CPP LIV ASSIST IN ECOM TB URBAN with that, So why you start this CPP LIV ASSIST IN ECOM TB URBAN without my permission, I want to cancel the CPP LIV ASSIST IN ECOM TB URBAN (LAN- 581ULAGJ794653). how can you start any policy without my permission., i see my bank statement today you are doing charge 375 rupees extra from last two month.

Thanks & Regards
AJAY
Cancel cpp liv assist in ecom tb urban (lan 581 lagj794653)
Cancel cpp liv assist in ecom tb urban (lan 581 lagj794653)
Jan 4, 2021
subject :cancel the cpp liv assist in ecom tb urban (lan- 581ulagj794653), Dear Sir/ Ma'am, My self ajay and my registered mobile number is 8958816575 with bajaj finance, I have bought Vivo Y50 through emi from bajaj finance on 28 Sep 2020 from amazon . but i have not bought CPP LIV ASSIST IN ECOM TB URBAN with that, So why you start this CPP LIV ASSIST IN ECOM TB URBAN without my permission, I want to cancel the CPP LIV ASSIST IN ECOM TB URBAN (LAN- 581ULAGJ794653). how can you start any policy without my permission., i see my bank statement today you are doing charge 375 rupees extra from last two month. i requested to pleses cancel the CPP LIV ASSIST IN ECOM TB URBAN (LAN- 581ULAGJ794653), my emi was start from 02 DEC . 2020, Please cancel CPP LIV ASSIST IN ECOM TB URBAN and return my payment. Thanks & Regards AJAY mobile : 08958816575 email ID : [email protected]
Jan 04, 2021

Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 02, 2021
Updated by [email protected]
Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

Thanks & Regards
AJAY

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Customer,

Request you to connect with Bajaj Finance for membership cancellation request.

CPP Team

Bajaj Finserv
    Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063