Bajaj Finserv — cancellation of ecom cpp tele binding

I have purchased a mobile, loan id: t10ecf 97542387. But ecom cpp telebinding has activated, id : t10etb[protected]. It has been made without my consent. Please deactivate the ecom cpp telebinding before my installment date.
Please resolve the complaint before february 2. Because the above mentioned date is emi date.
I hope that you will satisfy me.

[Jan 29, 2019] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Bajaj Finserv charging inactive card fees of Rs 117 for not using card. I dont need a card also I have closed the loan long back.
Dear Customer,

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our helpline numbers – [protected] (toll-free) or [protected], between 11 AM – 9 PM, for any further assistance.

CPP Team
I want to cancel my loan

CPP Group India Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2020
Dear Customer,

We have tried to contact you on the mentioned contact number however, we have not been able to connect with you.

Request you to please share your current active number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for your query related to CPP Card Protection Plan.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Dear
I have purchase mobile and the ECOM telebinding service is auto statrted with emi of 238 loan id U47ETBFE40579 Mob [protected].It has been made without my consent. Please deactivate the ecom cpp telebinding before my installment date.
Please resolve the complaint before[protected]. Because the above mentioned date is emi date.
I hope that you will satisfy me

I have purchased a mobile, loan id: 405CDDER015332 But ecom B to C telebinding GI has activated, id : 405BGIEV543586. It has been made without my consent. Please deactivate the ecom telebinding account and refund my 5 month Emi of Rs.4180.
Please resolve the complaint as soon as possible.
I hope that you will satisfy me.

I have purchased a mobile, loan But ecom B to C telebinding GI has activated, id : 402BGIEW985573. It has been made without my consent. Please deactivate the ecom telebinding account and refund my 4 month Emi of Rs.4, 668 I[censored] r activate any policy or insurance then u must be provide any costmer care no. or contact no. How can u fool people by their forcedness.
Please resolve the complaint as soon as possible other than i will complaint against that frod.

I want to cancle my loan

I want to cancle my loan, my contact number is [protected]

Mera cpp live ecom tb urban ka loan ki kist ko cancelled kre aur khate se kate gye pese vapas send kre

I want to cancle my loan

Bajaj Finserv
    Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063