Bajaj Finserv — my name is md mohsin khan I am a why the bajaj has deducted rupees 295 twice from my sbi account

My name is Dali Mitra i am a consumer durable loan customer in bajaj finance. I have purchased a product, which emi have been completed. But why the bajaj has deducted rupees 295 twice from my sbi account let me know and kindly refund my amount as soon as possible. My loan account no. 5M30CD3036886.

[May 16, 2019] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Bajaj Finserv
    Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063