Bank Of Baroda — Checks updates

Myself Ram Sharan a/c no[protected] branch-Jawahar Colony, I have a complain related to this branch that I have submitted two checks on 12-01-17 one is[protected]rs and[protected]rs but the checks are not clear till date.I visited so many time in branch but no response and misbehaved with also.So I requested that please check out on this thing and reply me .
Ram Sharan

Mob-[protected]

[Jan 20, 2017] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear team please guide me how to I can gate my payment of POS transaction payment I have faced many problem but I don't receive any help from branch please provide me help and look into the metter it's to long time I ve faced the problem..
My mob. [protected]
I have transfered 160 Rs. two times i.e. 320 Rs in Paytm Account on Dt. 12.0.2017. But the amount has not received by Paytm and this is deducted from the Bank Account both times.
Please refund it as soon as possible.
Account No. [protected]
Branch. Bank of Baroda, Pucca Bagh, Hapur
Name. Raghav Agarwal
Phone. [protected]
The toll free no of Bob is always going busy plz fix it so customer can reach easily and report their complaint.
My a/c no.-[protected]
My name-Manoj Pathak
I has a trasaction for phonepe app amount
20000.
My money is detected from my account but not loded the phonepe app.
And my money is not creadit my account.
Please see this problam and solve it.
And trasaction date is -04/01/2017

Manoj Pathak
Mere name Nasruddin h mera a/c no.[protected] Surajpur gautambuddngar branch m h Maine 16 janury ko Hdfc ATM s 4000 ruppes widral kiye but cash Nhi nikla mobile p msg a gya abhi tk refund Nhi aya KB tk ayaga

Bank of Baroda