[Resolved] Bank Of Baroda — for returning rs 10000 in my account

Shahjahanpur Up, India
 Tiramal Prasad on Jul 28, 2018
From my phonepe (Upi) to 4th of july 2018 an unknown person has been ₹ 10000 transactions failed. The money was debited from my account. I request you to please quickly return my money back to my account. Screenshots are attached below.
Account number - [protected], utr or ref no:[protected], transaction id (Phone pay) - p 1807042223536612411020, transaction id (Mpassboook) - s61549224, mob number - [protected]

for returning rs 10000 in my account
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 28, 2018
From my phonepe (UPI) to 4th of July 2018 an unknown person has been ₹ 10000 transactions failed.The money was debited from my account. I request you to please quickly return my money back to my account. Screenshots are attached below.
Account Number - 22400100006750, UTR or Ref No: 818522247090, Transaction ID (Phone Pe) - P1807042223536612411020, Transaction ID (mpassboook) -S61549224, Mob Number - 9621652038

Called on behalf of the company 7256802979 from this number was asked to make a transaction of 10000 rupees and my account was asked to do transactions in 10000 rupees paytm but due to technical problems in the bank the transaction failed and the bank had debited Rs.10000 It has been done and it has been 24 days so far no rupee rupee has come. You are kindly requesting that Rupees my Rs. 10000 bucks be happy to quickly baps my account. You will be very great

[Jul 28, 2018] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Tiramal Prasad, Jul 28, 2018
Account Number - [protected], UTR or Ref No:[protected], Transaction ID (Phone Pe) - P1807042223536612411020, Transaction ID (mpassboook) -S61549224, Mob Number - [protected]

for returning rs 10000 in my account
Updated by Tiramal Prasad, Jul 28, 2018
Called on behalf of the company [protected] from this number was asked to make a transaction of 10000 rupees and my account was asked to do transactions in 10000 rupees paytm but due to technical problems in the bank the transaction failed and the bank had debited Rs.10000 It has been done and it has been 24 days so far no rupee rupee has come. You are kindly requesting that Rupees my Rs. 10000 bucks be happy to quickly baps my account. You will be very great.

Comments

Account no. [protected] ATM reissue karwaya tha but abhi tk branch me nahi pahucha hai branch me 25 time visit kar chuka hu branch wale bhi sahi jawab nahi de rahe hai or ATM charge bhi kaat liya hai..
Chintu Rawal's reply, Jul 25, 2018
Very slow branch is fatehpura, Udaipur Rajasthan
Most of the time only error messages without successful operations while registering a new beneficiary or while attempting IMPS fund transfer.Truly fed up. Often mailing to the help contact email id never gets answered or responded.
My ac number is [protected] so please provide my current amount is 1100 rs in my present ac
Mannu Gund