[Resolved]  Bata India — Defective Product delivered

I would like to inform you, that I frequently but Bata footwares either from shoe stores or through online from Flipkart. I prefer to buy BATA footwares even though there are several other brands available in market. Due to its quality and comfort and durable.

Since Feb 2020, I have purchased 4 pairs of BATA footware through Flipkart. If you wish I can show the proof for your conformation.

I have never found any defect in the BATA product till now. But this time I directly purchase from 2 pairs of BATA footware via BATA online I received on 03 January 2021. After receiving I was very isappointed to receive defective pair.

BATA representative has collected the Defective footware on 8th January 2021, but still BATA India has not refunded the amount of Rs 299/- (rupees two hundred and ninety nine) after 3-4 reminder via email. and Phone they are not receiving.
Defective Product delivered
Defective Product delivered
Mar 13, 2021
BATA has refunded the amount after complaining to National Consumer Helpline
Jan 16, 2021

Bata India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 01, 2021
Updated by pankajchaudhari_nere
BATA India, has not resolved the complaint yet, for ARTICLE NO: F[protected]ED.
BATA India Complaint Register Reference number is 2057593.

Bata India