[Resolved] Berger Paints — I'm complaining about a dealer

Suraj Saharan on Sep 9, 2018
On 8 september i called aagaya hardware ([protected]) for an enquiry about primer of berger company (Cement primer weather coat exterior) he told an amount. Then i called berger toll free number (Company) to ask who is the dealer in my area company told me shiv shankar hardware ([protected]) i contacted him he told me price less than aagaya hardware. I again called to aagaya hardware to bargain i told him i'm getting it in less price. Then i decided to purchase from shiv shankar hardware he asked that did you asked the primer from any other person then in reply i said yes. He told me that aagaya hardware contacted company and said that shiv shankar hardware is selling at less price. Then on 9 september i went to aagaya hardware in morning he asked me at what price you have purchased primer i told him the amount. Then i went to shiv shankar hardware to buy something then he told me i will not give you a single thing i asked why then he told me that aagaya hardware complained about me that i'm selling at less price. He said me you can buy from any other shopkeeper but i will not sell any product to you.

See i want to say that by this type of behaviour of dealer does not affect me because i have choices.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 13, 2018

[Sep 09, 2018] Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Berger Paints Customer Care's response, Sep 10, 2018
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting us at Berger Paints (I) Ltd..

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. Besides, I would request you to share your local contact number with the preferred time at which our team should get in touch with you.

We look forward to hearing from you and addressing your complaint.

Kind Regards,

Consumer Relations Team
Berger Paints India Ltd.

Comments

Call will not get connected once, had to redail every time

Berger House, 129 Park Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700017