[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — calling representatives mr sharon

Dehradun, Dehradun District, Uttarakhand, India
 Sumashree Das on Jan 31, 2019
Worst behaviour... Calling representatives mr shaon (Bengoli guy) calls me on 30th january in the evening, and he was such loud, rude, rough illiterate and extremely ill-mannered guy and he was pissed of because i did not answered his calls in 2 calls, he was disrespectful with my mother and when im your paid member for last 1 year, u need to take some action otherwise i won’t renew my package and definitely go with other matrimony site
B1964204
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Feb 01, 2019
Dear Ms. Sumasree Das,

Thank you for contacting Bharatmatrimony.com

With reference to your email expressing concern over the rude behavior of the executive, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, we have taken up your complaint and we have taken action against the executive.

Further, we regret that our service couldn't live up to the expectations and the inconveniences you have faced due to the call from one of our executive.

Also, we focus considerable effort on training our staff to ensure high levels of service and we shall further strengthen our initiatives in this direction based on your feedback. We earnestly hope that the negative experience you had will not come in future.

All our customers are important to us and your mail will aid us in introspection and improvements in our processes ultimately leading to customer delight.

Furthermore, we apologize, once again for the unpleasant experience and assure you, that every effort is being made to ensure that such lapses do not recur.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available.

Comments

I received a call from there BharatMatrimony head department miss Shreya Guha, she was really polite and I got the response against my concern problem within couple of hours. I wish Mr Shaon and his team best of luck for future and BharatMatrimony has not disappointed me. I’m still there happy customer

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - calling representatives mr sharon