Bharat Matrimony — elite matrimony and other premium services

Vsvidhyaa on Nov 28, 2019
I paid 1300 usd for the elite matrimony services. The service is very disappointing and it's a sheer waste of money. They don't get suitable profiles and they don't understand what you need. They source the profiles from the general category and present it to you in their web format.
The relationship managers are not worthy enough to talk to elite people, lack knowledge of proper english or the regional language. They don't even do the astro match which is available for general subscribers.

[Nov 28, 2019] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Nov 28, 2019

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please send your matrimony Id and your contact number to [protected]@elitematrimony.com and we'd like to speak and understand the issue better as it will aid us in introspection and improvements in our processes ultimately leading to customer delight.

We apologize, once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

Team Contact Center
Bharatmatrimony.com
Updated by Vsvidhyaa, Nov 28, 2019
Please let me know how to contact the Bharat matrimony elite.
Updated by Vsvidhyaa, Dec 02, 2019
T4212395

Comments

Dear sir please active my profile - K1743345
Very bad service. Your relation managers are simply waste people. You are only wasting our time n monkey. I think Bharat matrimony making money with fake services

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - elite matrimony and other premium services