[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — non stop emails

Https://www.bharatmatrimony.com/, India
 Vim516 on Jan 6, 2019
I have clicked to Unsubscribe dozen times but keep getting emails from them. I have informed them that the unsubscribe link does not work. They are aware of the issue and are doing anything. This leads to 6-10 emails per day from them. There should be laws about using fake unsubscribe links. I need consumer complaints of India to research/investigate why https://www.gujaratimatrimony.com/ is scamming consumers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 15, 2019

[Jan 06, 2019] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Jan 13, 2019
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had.Could you please send your Matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [email protected]

Our manager from the customer service team will contact you to fully understand your concerns. Please feel free to write to [email protected]

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care
Bharatmatrimony.com

Comments

Before taking the assisted service, we used to get several calls. In day atleast 8. Post taking the service and money getting credited, the RM is least bothered to send profiles. After a certain I started sending profiles where in atleast he can contact. Now if I call, neither he nor the assisted service customer care is picking up my call.

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - non stop emails