[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — profile created without my registration/consent

sumit_77 on Nov 11, 2017
My profile (H6758739) created without my knowledge on 11th october 2017 by using mail id [email protected] All information provided are fake...And my mailbox is filled up with match making mails from this id.Why did it happen and who did this?Even phone number provided is not mine. Please find out and correct mistake from your side.
Thanks and regards
Sumit
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2017

[Nov 11, 2017] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Nov 13, 2017
Dear User,

Thank you for contacting Bharatmatrimony.com

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 17/10/2014 expressing concern over the creation of profile (H6758739) without your concern.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we had suspended the profile "H6758739" from our end. Hence, you will not receive mail from us.

However, if you have receiving any mails from our end, we request you to kindly get back to us with the mail, so that we can check and do the needful accordingly.

Should you require any clarifications or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via email to [email protected] or call us at[protected].

You can also visit our online chat wherein our Help Desk Executive will assist you in this regard. For live help chat please visit http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/live-help.php

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - profile created without my registration/consent