[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — refund of my amount

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Dinesh6717 on Nov 6, 2017
I am writing this complaint with great pain. This is my first complaint in any online consumer forum. This tamil matrimony has cheated money from me. They deducted excess amount from my account and when i raised the complaint with them they told that they will refund within a week. But even after several follow ups they never refunded that money. Their telecallers will keep calling and give all false promises, one of the worst service. Plz stay away from this cheating company.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 9, 2017

[Nov 06, 2017] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Nov 08, 2017
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

We're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your Matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [email protected] and we'd like to speak, understand the issue better to help you.

Team Contact Center
Bharatmatrimony.com

Comments

As per your message I have sent the required information to the given mail id.It has been days now still I have not received any response from your end. It is very clear now that you are trying to pose a clean image in online forum by sending a lame reply to our complaints. I have lost trust about your company . You are cheating our hard earned money. I am getting irritated by seeing your ads. Liers, cheaters, fraudsters.

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - refund of my amount