[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — till u marry

rishtagk on Nov 24, 2017
I was given till u marry package with terms and conditions that it's valid till 6 years. Every year rs. 1000 to be paid for renewal. Last year i renewed first time with rs. 1000. Now they are telling they won't renew. I have to do renewal with rs. 6900. They have changed terms and conditions. How can they change terms and conditions on which they have given membership to a customer. We have paid charges looking into the terms and conditions only. One fine day you tell that now charges will be different, that's unfair practice. If you were not willing then you should not have marketed such products. I want my renewal in any case. Kindly resolve this issue by taking rs. 1000. My profile i'd is p489208
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2017

[Nov 24, 2017] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Nov 27, 2017
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

An executive from the customer care team will contact you to fully understand your concerns.Please feel free to write to [email protected]

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care
Bharatmatrimony.com

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - till u marry