[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — Till u marry membership.. Fraud

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 swetha hi
I got an email that my 'till u marry" is about to expire and I have to pay 6900rs to renew the membership.

I had opted for "Till u marry" package last year and was told that the renewal amount would be 1000 rupees only however now they are asking for a much higher amount than originally promised.
This is cheating..
Please address this issue as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 14, 2016

[Oct 09, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2016
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize, once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

An executive from the customer care team will contact you to fully understand your concerns.Please feel free to write to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care
Bharatmatrimony.com

Comments

the same problem i am also facing even now. my registered email id is [protected]@amtexsystems.com

Request you to resolve it
File a case in consumer court against the owner and make him come to the court and publish the news to all their customers. They tricked you to pay and fooled you! That's a fact! I was also about to be cheated in the same way. They asked me to pay 6000 Rs after 2 years where I was supposed to pay only 1000 Rs. Absolutely fraudulent people with class one cheating characteristics!

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - Till u marry membership.. Fraud