[Resolved] Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown — big bazaar employees behaviour

Aditya Mall Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Pooja Sandeep Bailwal on Jun 16, 2019
Big Bazaar Aditya Mall store in Indirapuram. Employees behaviour is very bad. They have no manners, addicates. Cash counter employee Mr. Ashish he is very Battamiz. Staff management is not good. They have no knowledge how to talk with customers specially to ladies. I’ll complaint against store employees. I want resolve my problem asap. I’ll not purchase in big bazaar store and I’ll complaint against store in Police Station in harassment case.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2019

[Jun 16, 2019] Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear Ms. Pooja,

I am concerned to note this. Could you please share your contact number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take this up with the concerned team.

Priya
Future Group
Updated by Pooja Sandeep Bailwal, Jun 19, 2019

Comments

The store manager and the department manager those are very rude those are talking with me so rudely if i ask something they told that dont have size or they dont have the product when i ask why they me they didn't give any ans they are not my servent termined them how dare they all to me like this figure out the matter please

Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown - big bazaar employees behaviour