[Resolved] Bigbasket.com — cashback not received for first order

Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 lavanyalavanya on Dec 19, 2018
First Order ID: BVZFO[protected] discount not received and when mailed to customer service got different answers from them.

For my first mail no reply, for second mail they said no coupon applied, third mail sodex meal and ticket restaurent not applicable and fourth mail paid through rupay card so offer not applicable and for fifth mail the order not eligible for discount, and for fifth mail as per our records, we notice that the voucher code was applied to the failed transaction and not on the successful transaction.

cashback not received for first order
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2019

[Dec 20, 2018] BigBasket.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by lavanyalavanya, Dec 22, 2018
No one bigbasket has responded yet
BigBasket.com Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
On checking our records, we see that BVZFO[protected] was applied with Voucher 'BBMC20' as per the T&C Voucher if the 'BBMC20' Voucher is used customer should use Master card. However the transaction was attempted using Rupay card hence Transaction failed. We request you to go through the T&C for more information.

Comments

For my first mail
No reply from bigbasket

For my second mail I receive reply as
We certainly understand your concern and apologised for the inconvenience caused to you.
We are sorry to inform you that as per our records, you have not applied the voucher code for the order[protected].
We request you to share us the snapshot of the offer which your referring to, so that we will do the needful.

For third mail
sodex meal and ticket restaurent not applicable

For fourth mail
paid through rupay card so offer not applicable

However, as per our records, we notice that the voucher code was applied to the failed transaction and not on the successful transaction.
Hence you cannot avail the cashback for the same.

For fifth mail

And I already uploaded the snapshots of my order where it isclearly written as coupon applied,
I need clear explanation of each every mail sennt by you, if at all we used rupay card howcome the voucher applied as you can see in snapshot and whats alll those replies you should have clearly explained in first mail itself.

No. 7, Service Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Bigbasket.com - cashback not received for first order