Billdesk — apdcl prepaid electricity recharge

Guwahati, Assam, India
 Norzom05 on Dec 30, 2018
I recharged prepaid meter with 1500 rupees money has been debited but there is no voucher code when i click on the link provided what to do? I need a refund for it. I called complaint customer care number no one received it. I even mailed it but there was no message back. My prepaid meter hasn’t been recharged due to the unavailability of voucher code but the money has been debited from my bank account

apdcl prepaid electricity recharge

[Dec 30, 2018] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Yesterday on 23rd April, 19, I had recharged my prepaid meter number with Rs.950 and Rs.300. But on both the occassions, Voucher code not generated, but, on both occassions money was debited from my account. I called up customer care number, but they are unable to resolve problem and said it is a billing problem. Now I either need voucher code or refund the amounts. Transactions are enclosed. My prepaid meter number is[protected]

Mridul Kumar Gogoi's reply, Apr 24, 2019
Problem has been resolved. Received Voucher code.
Problem resolved. Voucher code received.
Suomi Bishnu Sarma's reply, Apr 24, 2019
I'm facing the same problem. Could you please tell me how to solve it?
After successful payment, when you see the bill desk payment gateway page, you have to click the "Click here" link to obtain the voucher code. Now, this link only works from a desktop computer. If you are using a mobile, go back to google and open APDCL PREPAID METER VOUCHER CODE GENERATION LINK. There you'll be asked for your consumer number. After verification, you'll be redirected to another page where you have to downlod the code which will be in PDF format. And there you go.

I wish they could made this a lot easier.

515, Atma House, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Billdesk - apdcl prepaid electricity recharge