BillDesk — jio billdesk payment

Anuradha Sengupta on Sep 14, 2018
I would like to tell u that i have done a recharge of rs. 399 plan of jio on 14/9/2018 and when i make payment of it my money has deducted from my account but my payment process has been declined. So its a request from u to please check this issue and please return my money to me. And please take a strict action about ur services i'm not happy with ur service. Your company always do this type of mistake so please take a action for this type of mistake and please its a request u to refund it, to my account...
Jio no. =[protected]
Payment was made through net banking
Please refund the money.

[Sep 14, 2018] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anuradha Sengupta, Sep 14, 2018
I would like to tell u that i have done a recharge of rs. 399 plan of jio on 14/09/2018 and when i make payment of it my money has deducted from my account but my payment process has been declined. So its a request from u to please check this issue and please return my money to me. And please take a strict action about ur services i'm not happy with ur service. Your company always do this type of mistake so please take a action for this type of mistake and please its a request u to refund it, to my account...
Jio no. =[protected]
Payment was made through net banking
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Axis bank net banking payment debit my account but bill not clear

A/c pspcl no.[protected]
name . Raj kumar
bill pay amnt .22267.
mo.[protected]
txn date .13 sep 2018
txn no.INB/[protected]/PUNJAB ELECTRICITY B

(attached bank statment amount debit)

Billdesk/ninb[protected]/rtncard/trans no[protected] rs. 12207.97 debited by my account but not received rbl bank credit card account pls send receipt or my account return my cash .

1973