Biotrim Labs — non delivery of products

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 nitin060865 on Jul 25, 2017
Hi, i have placed order of few medicines on 5th june 2017 from biotrim labs by using american express card. They have committed to delivered within 14 working days. After 14 days i have done continuous follow up with biotrim via email. Every time they have stated that it eill be delivered to local post. I have checked with post but they have not recd. At the same time i have track thru their agency also. Even they have not received the same. And tracking id was dummy. I have asked for refund of funds. They are not replying for the same. Secondly, i have paid for courier charges and they have stated that they have given in indian post.
Company has done fraud with us..

Comments

I havnt received the product from biotrim and i already hav paid for it using my master card
Same problem
Now they have stopped replying..Doing Fraud only...
This is a worst firm.They are debiting money to our credit card without our knowledge. I have ordered for one bottle only, however while making payment they debited 140.86 dollars ie, for six bottles, on 17 th January.2019..Even after lapse of two months they have supplied the product. I am sending mails regularly but no reply is forthcoming from them.
The firm not supplied medicine evenafter completion of two months.They are giving reply to my mails.

Biotrim Labs - non delivery of products