Blue Dart Express

Landmarks:Near Embassy Market

Fax:
Fax:

24 hours Counters

Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057

Delhi (Delhi Cantt.)
IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010

Hyderabad
Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041
+91 40 2331 1919
+91 40 2331 2060

Kolkata
Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 1919

View More Information...

Bad

Blue Dart Express related photos (2250)

Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

Blue Dart Express Ltd. — PF Issue [Resolved]

Suresh.V.K.
My name is Suresh.V.K.I had worked in Blue Dart Express Ltd,New Delhi. during the period
[protected] to[protected].My...

VISHANK PATEL
To,
Bluedart

This is regarding refusal of delivering PAN card and usage of abusive language by the courier delivery executive of blue dart.and said nobody was there where as in actual my family member is there further I contact customer care officer Ms. Neelam she is also misguide me and my docket also return to NSDL Mumbai office.

My docket no is [protected]

And return by docket no [protected].

I am sorry to say with this experience i will never ever use blue dart services.
respected sir,

one post from icici bank in your courieer service to my home addresss [g. johnson fernando, [old door no:84/4] [new door no: 95/4], charles street, uvari post, tirunel veli district, tamil nadu, india-627658].
but still thats not getting. please responce my concern. i want to know about the status of my courieer.
thank you...
by
johnson fernando
Dear

we regret to inform you that our vendors are post the urgent documents to us against doct. no. [protected] but this courier is not receivced till date kindly trace out and delivered to us on priority basis

courier found in damage position

sir i have my courier in damage position & i talk to seller they told to me contact to you so give me reply how can change my goods my order id is 11075423_01 (glass crack of watch)

parcel not being delivered

A parcel from flipkart was being delivered by bluedart with waybill no. Awb[protected] but it has been delivered.

Aman Thaper
    I courired a Bankers Cheque to Dell India Pvt Ltd, Gurgaon, HR from Noida on Septemeber 9th. My way bill number is - [protected]. I followed up 10th by calling customer service and I was told that pin code mentioned on my package was incorrect which was not the case as I get that cross checked there. I was told it will get delivered on 11th September however, on following up 11th I got the message again that it will get delivered on 12th. On asking, I was not provided with a valid reason. Moreover, the customer service executives I spoke with were not polite and hung up on me multiple times.

My plight is that I need to get this cheque delivered in one piece and it been already delayed. I have asked them to get it back to me or to the desitination at the earliers, and hoping some resoulution.

Please help.

Sincerly,
    Aman Thaper
    +91 [protected]

Bluedart Express — Not Delivered the laptop and did not respond well [Resolved]

Karthik
      Hi This is karthik i happen to send the laptop which i was using to my brother who lives at NaviMumbai.
      I choose the...

Dr. Akhil Rajput
      one consignment (consignment no. [protected]) was sent from goa to delhi on 24/08/09 containing goods that get spoiled if stored long term. it was sent through the costliest blue dart as they promised to deliver it in 48 hrs. after the parcel reached delhi, i called the blue dart service regarding my parcel (on 26/08/09) and i was told that the consignment is on way and i will get it by 26th evening. i asked if any problem in delivering to the mentioned address, they said no problem. still i gave them my mobile no. requesting that if there is any problem, then kindly call me. now till 29/08/09, i have not yet received it and on calling the blue dart service, they talking that it cant be delivered to my address and i should collect it from their office. i asked them if i have to collect it from their office, then why i paid heftily for the same. they said that they cant.
      now my complaint is that who is responsiple for my goods that will get spoilt because of non delivering in time plus the mental distress caused to me because of irrational behaviour of their staff.

DHL / Blue Dart — Delivery failure [Resolved]

Pinaki Nandy

I have deposited one of my important document at DHL counter, Vadodara on 20th August, 2009, Thursday...

Bluedart Courier Service — not providing service in CUTTACK city to Bidanasi PIN 753014 [Resolved]

B K MOHANTI
        A parcel sent from Bangalore was returned undelivered reason PIN Code not serviced.This PIN code was created after a new post...

Parijat Prabhudesai
        I opened a new account with HDFC bank and the welcome kit was couriered to me through Blue Dart Express ltd. Since the kit wasn't received in stipulated time, I checked on the Blue Dart tracking website and found a message that the recipient wasn't available at the delivery address. On enquiry I found that the delivery person made visits to my house on different days between 11 AM and 3 pm. I informed the staff that I will be available at my house until 8 AM. The person negotiated and asked me to wait until 9 AM so he could deliver the package.
        He still couldn't make it.
        At 11.30 I get a call asking me where I am. "I have come here so many times. You are never at home"
        I asked him to deliver it in the evening, he says "I will only deliver till 4 pm. After that you collect it from my office"

I would like to bring to the notice of Blue Dart Express Ltd. that banks generally open account for earning people - People who have a job/business etc and hence go to work somewhere. Such people cannot be expected to be available at home during office hours. Thus such packages should be delivered at convenient time or at a flexible delivery address.

Bluedart Express — careless billing and negligence [Resolved]

umesh
          An international courier of size 63(L), 8(w) and 27 (H) is calculated as 2.72 kg by the Blue Dart calculator as displayed...

umeshmfp
          Hi Sir,

Blue dart chandigarh is making me foolish. He has updated his records that "Consignee Not Available At Given Address Contact Customer Service" without trying to deliver it. They didn't make a single call also to me. When i try to call their customer care, no one has received my phone.

Bluedart — regarding damage claim [Resolved]

Pankaj Chaudhary
            Hi SirMadam,

I have sent my luggage by your courier service (shipping number is [protected] and date -23/05/2009)...

Blue Dart Express Limited — Delay in delivery [Resolved]

M.Laxminarayana
            An urgent Courier was booked for delivery within 24 hours through BLUE Dart. dkt no [protected] dt 22/06/09 at 10.34 AM from...

Blue Dart Express Limited — Wrong information on Transit time [Resolved]

G.N.C.SEKHAR
            On 22-06-09 I had sent one applicataion form (Bharati Vidyapeeth application) through Doc. No. [protected] from Blue Dart...

Daniel Geevarghese
            It is fact that Blue Dart flight courier company is the most irresponsible company in courier business. They dont care whether courier is delivered or not and give all false reasons and update the same on their server meant for tracking the courier. They don't care for the customer. That is the case for my docket no. [protected] dated 09.06.2009 sent from HDFC Bank Ltd. to be delivered at My residence in Chembur has not been still delivered. I spoke to the customer service Ms. Jeniffer Fernandes on Saturday and she confirmed that they cannot delivery on saturday and will deliver certainly by Monday 15th June 2009 before 12' O clock. Till now I have not received the courier and that shows the commitment on the part of Blue Dart Courier. Now I have spoken to Ms. Pelvian and she told to speak to their Manager who was not on his seat. Latter she informed me that Mr. Peter their manager will revert.

I want to know from the management why is it so that you even don't care about the deliveries and what's the use of paying you so much even if the courier has not been delivered till date.

If incase I don't receive the packet by today evening along with the reply the same shall be taken to consumer court and company will have to bear the consequences.

Hope that there is someone in the company who really cares for the customer and understands the meaning of service.

Awaiting your reply at the earliest

Daniel Geevarghese
            My PAN card has been delivered on 10-Dec-2009 by Blue Dart Express Ltd courier vide airway bill no. [protected].But i have not received till date.Please help me
            My AWB – [protected] and it contains a DELL laptop. Thinking of sending it thru BLUE DART for safe and sure delivery. I shipped it from Bangalore on 8th Jan 2010 for HPR. But the shipment didn’t reach still on 15th Jan 2010. After chasing with customer care, got to know that shipment is missing. Still they are unable to trace where the shipment is. Could you pls take any action accordingly. All the necessary paperwork and shipment value was declared at the time of shipment. This was not expected from courier giant like BLUE DART… how far the claim is true??? if we donot deliver, money will be returned…but here full shipment is missing…. pls trace the shipment at the earliest.

Sandeep
            My PAN card has been delivered on 05-Jun-2010 by Blue Dart Express Ltd courier vide airway bill no. [protected]. But i have not received till date.
            My PAN card has been delivered on 02-Feb-2011by Blue Dart Express Ltd courier vide airway bill no. [protected].But i have not received till date.Please help me

Blue Dart Express Ltd. — Non Delivery of Consignment

there is one packet awb # [protected] was picked up from mumbai on 12th aug'11 for delivery at ghaziabad. This packet is not yet delivered at destination, I have called the helpdesk 3/4 times to inquire the status, every time I have been told that this will be delivered today. Now I have called again to them and helpdesk executive told me that your packet has been sent back to mumbai. I didnt understand the reason for the same and they didnt have anything to explain, this is just a harassement on their part for which I am bearing unnecessarily. Request you to take up the matter and get the packet delivered at my address.
            Thanking you.
            Sanjay sharma

Bluedart — Shipment not delivered [Resolved]

Parveen Grover

I want to inform one and all about the pathetic service rendered by Bluedart, the so called numero uno...

RAJESH KUMAR MISHRA
              One consignment has been sent by SBI CREDIT CARD by BLUE DART COURIER havingAWB NO [protected]. But till date i have not received any consignment. Now I am staying at Nasik. When I contacted Mrs. Sudha of your Nasik Branch Incharge, she is telling I will get back to you soon. But the soon did not come. i contacted her 5 days back. When I spoke to your officers they told that the consignment was handed over to my wife on 27th March, 2009. But my wife did not get any consignment.
              I am complainting from Tamil nadu Trichirapalli (dt) area contonment, I have been your coustmer for the past five years in the present office and when i was with other concern an other five years i was dealing with blue dart, but nowdays the pickup person is behaving with my staff in rough manner, and if it is delayed in calling, he refuse to come but that is not favour on my part to complaint about it, but my person when he goes there, also he talking rubbish to my male staff, he behaves as if we are not having any other alternate, i think he is from agency, which you given francies,
              My humble request please send, your company staff, and let me continiue the business, from to day, i switch over to other courrier, suppose if you do not have pick up facilities inform me, here i do not want to name any body, to create any embrasment
              Anil Chntaman Bacchav Lakhamapur Ph [protected] has sent PAN card by NSDL on 09-10.2010 by airway bill no [protected] but till date not received
              Anil Chintaman Bacchav Mob [protected] PAN card issued by ITD by Blue Dart Express Ltd courier vide airway bill no [protected] but till date not received at Lakhamapur tal Satana Dist Nashik
              Anil Chintaman Bacchavr Mob [protected] PAN AZYPB1403F Lakhamapur Tal Satana Dist Nashik PAN card has been delivered on 09.1.2010 by Blue Dart Express Ltd courier vide airway Bill No [protected] but till date not received
              aNIL cHINTAMAN bACHHAV Pan CARD 9.1.2010 BY bLUE dART eXPRESS AIR WAY bILL nO [protected] NOT RECEIVED

K.DURAI
                I have a sen a cargo to madurai on 19may evening and the above airway bill no in chennai . They have charged Rs 230 for this packet containing documents. As urgent I have sent through bluedart and today 20 my the packet is not delivered. While calling them they it will take 2 days for delivery and we have got all means of transport. According to their rules they say it will go to erode and then to madurai. Does it make any sense . I am makeing this complian after speaking with them they say strictlt it will not be delivered today if you wnat you can complain where ever you want???

Tell me a solution what should we in this case??

Durai

I have received a notice for Airway Bill: [protected] "Sorry to miss you "
                The person coming has not left any contact number nor he/she is calling us to confirm the timing.
                Please help

Avrati
                my courier is a confidential thing from ICAI. i received a damaged fully opened envelope.. i am from Madurai. Tamil Nadu. hope you wont repeat this..

Bluedart — Delay In Delivery Of Laptop (Dell Studio 1555) [Resolved]

praveen pious
                  I had placed an order with Dell for a Studio 1555 laptop and the product was handed over to Blue Dart for shipping by Dell...

Bluedart — theft my gift voucher for rs 10,000 inside the packet [Resolved]

Kumar Prashant
                  Dear All,
                  My complain is that a sodexo git packet received by my cousin that seal was broken (tamperes) and taping...

S. Suraj Kumaar
                  The following happened in June last year. So far nothing has happened and Mr. Prashanth of Blue Dart who is the Branch Manager doesn't attend to my calls anymore.

[protected][protected][protected]

A total of 6 boxes were booked to sent to Bangalore (3 parcels), Hyderabad (one) and Kolkata (two) on 16.06.2008. The packages were collected from my store at 7:40pm on the same day. Along with the original invoices inside the boxes, I personally handed over 2 copies of each invoice to your staff who had come in for collection. I was worried about the packages being held up because of the cut-off time since they contained live plants which would perish. I was assured that the packages would leave for their destinations on the same day itself. I was not given a tracking number or receipt since they did not carry the same with them.

However, the next morning I received calls from Bangalore that they had not received the package. I called up your office that afternoon to ask for the tracking numbers. The receptionist told me that no package from me was received the previous evening. It was only at 5 in the evening that I came to know from Mr. Muralidharan that the packages were still lying in your office for want of invoice copies. However, he then made arrangements to ship them immediately.

The agony didn't end there and only one parcel was delivered by the end of the next day 18.06.2008. The astonishing part was that none of the Bangalore consignments were delivered. The Bangalore parcels finally were delivered only yesterday afternoon 19.06.2008. One Kolkata parcel was delivered yesterday evening and as of now, one parcel to Howrah is yet to be delivered.

I have already showed the mails and sms replies that I received from my clients, regarding to the bad condition of the plants. I also showed you that I have already had to ship replacements by other modes of transport. I request you to kindly compensate my losses and damages to my reputation caused by these delays. I request you to kindly refund the amounts of my invoices as under.

Inv# 21 - Mr. xxxxxxxxx, Bangalore = Rs. 1000