Blue Dart Express — I am complaining about receiving wrong product

House 864sant Tukaram Nagar near batminton hall ,vallabhnagar,pimpri., Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Mrs vaibhav muntode on Mar 12, 2019
I had ordered a bose wireless ear plugs and bluetooth speaker 08of march 2019. I recieved it on 11march2019. But i was unhappy with it. I had planned for a surprise gift but you people gave me a surprise by placing a wrong product to me. I am completely dissapointed since i have received a speaker of some local company and nothing else. I was supposed to receive a bluetooth speaker a wireless ear plug.
You have give me a wrong product and taken correct amount that i was supposed to pay the speaker you sent is not worth 200bugs also. Give me what i have ordered or else refund me for the same.

Awb number [protected] loren store
In the picture while ordering it was different and i have received something very different..

I am complaining about receiving wrong product

[Mar 12, 2019] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mrs vaibhav muntode, Mar 14, 2019
Blue dart express.. What are you going to do reply refund or exchange
Updated by Mrs vaibhav muntode, Mar 16, 2019
Blue dart express it is showing that you have been notified of my complaint... This is a very much dissapointing service first of all you are sending a wrong order. It's a very big careless and irresponsible thing that you have done. People just trust you blindly it dosent mean that the customer is a fool.. And secondly even after reading the complaint you people don't reply.. This shows that you are fooling people and that is the reason you have poor reviews. About 70people have poor ratings for you.. I don't care weather you improve or not but refund me or exchange and give me my correct order... Disgusting online shopping...

Comments

I got a damaged smart watch which costs around 1899
Way bill no. [protected]
Date of order 28 feb 2019
Date recieved 7 march 2019
Item smart watch
I want a refund for my money

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - I am complaining about receiving wrong product