BMC Group / BMC Consultancy Services Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 1, 2022

File a complaint to BMC Group / BMC Consultancy Services

Having problems with BMC Group / BMC Consultancy Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BMC Group / BMC Consultancy Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BMC Group / BMC Consultancy Services

BMC Group / BMC Consultancy Services Website

BMC Group / BMC Consultancy Services Head Office Address

A-201, 2nd Floor, Galore Tech Lohia - Jain Bldg., Chandni Chowk, Bh. Maratha Mandir Hall, Bavdhan (Khurd)
Pune
Pune District

BMC Group / BMC Consultancy Services Phone Numbers

Mobile

BMC Group / BMC Consultancy Services reviews & complaints(33)

Hello kindly solve this problem
In front of our house bmc truck throw garbage and after sometimes street dogs, cows make those more worse and even hard smell occurs which is not good. Why they put a garbage tank there to through garbage if the truck through those on roads. Is it your proper solution to clean our city??if you actually want to clean the city with the purpose of good health of citizens and environment, please take action as soon as possible and please don't put the garbage tank in front of anyone's house it's so unhealthyn
BMC Group / BMC Consultancy Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Hiten Gharat currently Residing at New Pushpa Vihar CHSL 159, near colaba post office, Mumbai 400005.

I daily commute from my resident to office at Express Tower Nariman Point, via Nariman Point Fire station, I have experienced several times that numerous stray dogs attacking, I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and come closer to bite, several person have faced the same problem. I was lucky but person walking behind was bitten by this dogs.
    Earlier it was during night but now its has started during day time, these dogs just come running behind you in a group and are almost about to bite.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send Dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we can get rid of this problem soon.

Yours faithfully
    Hithen Ghharat.

My name is Sanjay. Residing at 301- Madhuvan Apartment, Rana Cottage, Manchubhai Road, Malad East Mumbai 400 097.

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by residents of Madhuvan Apartment. Sir there are numerous street dogs 30+ in this vicinity. They bark even on permanent residents of this area. I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and come closer to bite, several person have faced the same problem especially small children & senior citizens. Especially at night these dogs just come running behind you in a group and are almost about to bite. No Delivery person is coming to our area because of Dogs and they called us to come outside of premises to collect delivery.

Sanjay

Hi I’m a resident in acme elite 103, kalpatru road, Poonam Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai-400093. My name is Anju shah. The locality people have been feeding dogs and the number of stray dogs have been increasing. My son got bitten 2 days ago, and there was no action taken by anyone. The dogs have already bitten 4 people before and yet the locality wants to take care of them. There are about 25-30 stray dogs. Moreover they are very aggressive.....

I Raj Minawala Staying is Manas Moti CHSL Devidas Lane Borivali West, would like to request you to please help us with the street dog problem, as they’ve grown a lot in number and they keep barking all night and follow everyone around in search of food.
        Raj Minawala
        [protected]@gmail.com

My name is Maria. There is a Dog in this area named Bunny. He keeps on barking and comes to bite. Specially to my brother who is physically handicapped (polio). Its really scary my brother cant go alone, there must be one person accompany him. Please catch this dog as soon as possible. Come straight From Pearl Heaven Vikhroli Village, then come ahead there are chawls, you will find him. He was already once taken but brought back.

Hello sir,

I'm from NG Suncity Phase 2 CHS Opp ESIS Hospital Thakur Village Kandivali East.
            I reside in this complex.

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by residents of NG Suncity Phase 2 CHS. Sir there are numerous street dogs in this vicinity. There are some 25 to 30 dogs in the vicinity. They bark even on permanent residents of this area. I have seen and faced this...

I m stay in kamathipura 1 st lane there are so many dog in this lane and they are shauting..so many people.. everyday.and some people enjur allso by dog...so please send the dog van in this area..kamthathipura 1st lane . sheedharth nager bapty road B1 block bmc chawl passage.. mumbai400008 thanks you...

I contacted them for opening a LLP which normally I would prefer an offline course but because of Covid pandemic I decided to go online. I told them about my situation and asked them in details of the requirements. All the conversations were unfortunately on phone. After sending the first completed form, they sent me other forms to be filled 72 hours of the payment. These forms needed signatures from an advocate which meant that I had to...

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by residents of PRANIK GARDEN, Mahavir Nagar Kandivali (w). Sir /Mam there are many stray dogs in the compound and are very dangerous. They bark and run behind children playing in the complex. Day before yesterday they bit local resident and today they almost bit kids playing in the complex. I have observed multiple instance and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and come closer to bite, several person have faced the same problem especially small children & senior citizens. Especially at night these dogs just come running behind you in a group and are almost about to bite. We have tried connecting to some NGOs but still no action

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send Dog catcher team at the earliest in this area so that we can get rid of this problem soon.

Member of Pranik Garden.

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by residents of Parishram Gruha Nirman society, Prakash Nagar, Chakki khan, Near westeren express highway, SantaCruz east mumbai -400055. Sir there are numerous street dogs in this vicinity. They bark even on permanent residents of this area. I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and come closer to bite, several person have faced the same problem especially small children & senior citizens. I personally had faced to an injury when i am trying to come to home after from hospital visit at night. Especially at night these dogs just come running behind you in a group and are almost about to bite.They keep us barking whole night for every passing person

My name is Sameer R Mane i am residing at 3A, 802, 8th Floor, Dheeraj Upvan, Borivali East, Mumbai 400066.
                  Yesterday at 8.13pm 2 stray dogs in the society have attached by son Aaradhy S Mane, 8yrs old.
                  He was playing down when the dogs have attached him on his left thigh doe to which he fell down and got injured. I have attached the pictures and vdo for your reference.

I request you to send a dog catching van...

I live in devipada Borivali East Mumbai 400066.
                  I want to complaint about excessive stray dogs in my vicinity.
                  They keep barking the whole night.
                  Pls help us.

We reside in yoginagar (Derasar lane), borivali west. This is to bring you to the notice that there are about 18-20 dogs in our lane. It gets very dangerous when we go out of the building for some work. They start barking whenever some known/ stranger passes in the lane and it is a real nuisance. Specially at night these dogs come running behind the vehicle in a group and are almost about to bite and it is scary to pass the lane everytime.
                    This is a humble request to pay attention on my notice on my letter and please send a dog catcher team and and help us get rid of this problem as soon as possible.

Since last two months the drainage gutters are filled with breeding malarial and dengue mosquitos. I can assure you of this information since many people in our building hav suffered from malaria and dengue past few weeks including myself. The whole gutter backside of 54-G and 54-H is filled up and needs urgent action on this issue. I request you to kindly do the needful and send some workers to clear it up and spray some pesticides if needed.
                      Immediate action is requested.

I was coming back home when a stray dog came running towards me and bit me. It's teeth grabbed my lower leg by whole and gave me severe injuries. I went to the hospital right away, and the nurse informed me that the same white dog has bit many other residents. This happened near my society gate (Sankalp siddhi society) which is just near poiser. The stray dog belongs to poiser and it is very dangerous. There were two dogs, but i escaped one....
                        The street light of my house road side is not working from last 7 days our address is umar khan h. No 16 street no 2 chawni vilaytiyaan bhopal. 462001.
                        M. No. [protected].
                        I all ready logget my complent with mpseb but they informed that the nagar nigam bhopal is taking care for street light.

I am trying at bmc toll free no.[protected] &[protected] from last 5 days but no one is picking up the phone.
                        br...
                        I am dinesh ethape here staying bld no 61/002 ground floor, nehru nagar, kurla {e} near kurla poslice station, kurla {e}.

Our bld no 61 is receiving water supply very slowly & alternate day.

Our society committee member is comlieting on the same may time but still the problem is not resolve.

Request you kindly deploy the water supply engineer to check this issue & fix this issue early as possible....
                        Date of the incident: from october 2018 onwards

Full description of the incident:
                        22/24 annantwadi, bhuleshwar resident people are been receiving contaminated water for the past 6 months. Continuously & rigorously complaints follow up has been made, but yet the bmc people are not able to find the solution to the problem.

The water is so contaminated that we can't even bath many a times. Also not possible...

Dear concerned, i am raising this complaint from my residence building# 16, mhada colony, chandivali, mumbai.
                        There is a group of 7 to 8 street dogs which are creating a panic attacks on residents specially kids n senior citizens.in fact i personally experienced a dog attack as well. Another worst part is that a lady from pawa india (Attached photo for ref.) comes here daily n feeds non veg which makes these dogs even more wild. It's very difficult for residents to walk on the street because of these. Kindly request you to take necessary action against this.

Gururaj ballal